Mark Mantovani has been one of St. Louis’ most accomplished entrepreneurs and a leader in law, business, civic and charitable ventures. Avidly committed to the St. Louis region, he has served many local organizations advocating for growth and innovation.
After a successful law career, Mark led the marketing services firm, Ansira — as President, CEO, and Chairman — from a small business to one of the largest independently-owned digital marketing firms in the U.S.
He was subsequently named a Senior Fellow in the Harvard University Advanced Leadership Initiative, where he concentrated his work on the enhancement of state and local governance.
Mark and his wife, Patricia Mantovani, have been married for 39 years and have 3 children and 8 grandchildren.
To read more of Mark’s Story, CLICK HERE
- St. Louis University High School
- B.A., Quincy University
- J.D., University of Missouri School of Law
- M.B.A., Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business,
University of Pittsburgh
- 2017 Senior Fellow, Harvard University Advanced
- Former Chairman, Partnership for Downtown St. Louis
- Board of Directors, St. Louis Sports Commission
- Board of Directors, Downtown STL, In
- Board of Directors, International Office of Boys Hope Girls Hope
- Board Member, St. Louis Repertory Theatre
- Board of Trustees, St. Louis University High School
- Advisory Board, USO of Missouri
SUPPORT MARK WITH A DONATION TO:
“Mantovani For STL”
8019 Forsyth Blvd, St. Louis, Missouri 63105